Why this blog and what's in it for you?




Why this blog?
I have a passion for technical analysis of financial instruments. I have invested a considerable amount of time and money in learning how to analyse and arrive at trading signals. I have a full time job and I can't stay up late to trade when the market is active (during European and US market hours). However, I can use my spare time to analyse the market and find the opportunities. I am doing this in the hope that it may benefit traders who are starting out in finding a method of their own, or for experienced traders who want inspiration.

What's in it for you?
You get actionable trade signals ahead of time so that you can set your orders and monitor them. There is no cost to you and this service is free.

How do I arrive at the signals?
I apply concepts from Fibonacci ratios and Elliot Wave Theory to arrive at these signals.

When will the signals be available?
Generally, they will be available Mon-Fri before 6 PM AEST(Sydney) or 7 AM GMT.

Disclaimer:
The decision to trade is your own and carries associated risks, including loss of capital and more than your capital if you are trading on margin and using leverage. I recommend testing these signals on demo accounts before trading live.

Comments